5 Test Kits per box
COVID 19 IgG/IgM Rapid Gold test is an in-vitro diagnosis kit that makes use of immunochromatography method that combines antigen-antibody reaction and chromatography for qualitative detection of COVID19 IgG and IgM in human serum, plasma, venous blood, and capillary blood.
The Clinical sensitivity is 100% and the clinical specificity is 97.17%
Each test consists of:
- 1 test card - Test card with integrated strips coated with antibodies and antigens (pouch seal)
- Specimen diluent - Liquid reagent for sample dilution and development
- Disposable dropper - Disposable dropper for sucking samples and dropping them on Test card
- User’s manual
- Lancet - Used to puncture the skin in order to dispense the blood
- Alcohol swab - To cleanse the tip of the finger before injection and blood sampling
5 test kits per box. Minimum order quantity of 5 boxes.
Cost per box: €50, Cost per test €10.